Shopping

11/08/2010
We have purchased our first BABY things!

JJ Cole diaper bag:


Baby's first Halloween Costume:

I know Halloween is a long ways away, but at the moment costumes are 75%, so we just couldn't pass it up. It was weird to buy the "6 - 9 months" size and think we will have a boy that big by next Halloween!

It is so weird to buy baby stuff. Weird, but fun! Sometimes I still can't believe we're having a baby!

{And don't worry, I will not be posting every time I buy something for baby now. This was just exciting because it was our very first purchase!}

On a side note, I can't believe it's already November, and counting! Time is flying. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving, I love it. And then Christmas will be here before we know it! I say the same thing every year, but I can't believe how fast Christmas comes. Dan is going to be crazy busy at work for the next two months, but come January he will have plenty of down time and we will be starting the nursery! Woo woo!

We're getting ready to go watch Monday Night Football now with mi padre, and baby is kicking me like crazy. My dad is excited to buy his grandson football Jerseys already. As long as he owns a Brett Favre jersey, I guess I'll let my dad choose what teams my little boy will grow up loving. I'm okay with that! {But he will always know that Favre was the greatest!}

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment