It's the best time of the year!

12/18/2010
I love Christmas time! Even when all the really stupid drivers are out and you have to push through people at the stores, I still love Christmas! Last week Dan and I went on a date to Salt Lake City for some Applebees, shopping, and Christmas lights at Temple square.






Yesterday I officially finished the last of our Christmas shopping, $$(enter too large amount of money we don't have here) later we are broke and still smiling because it's Christmas time, Tis the Season to be broke!

We didn't get a Christmas tree this year, so all of our neatly wrapped presents are sitting in a pile under the TV.



ONE bad thing about this month is how busy my poor husband has been. He's been working very long days, leaving early, getting home late, working weekends and days off. Even though we expected it for the Holiday season, we're still very excited for things to slow down a little after Christmas! It will be nice to have my husband back!

This weekend Dan and I bought an early Christmas present for ourselves. Dan is a big fan of good games, so for our early present we added this to our collection:


Have you ever played this game? I highly recommend it! I'm not into games as much as Dan is, but I'm getting more and more into them. This is definitely a new favorite of mine, I love it. Merry Christmas to us!

I just hit 26 weeks. 6 1/2 months flew by! Pregnancy is still at that great, easy stage and I'm just loving it for the most part. I've been starting to have some Braxton Hicks contractions, but they aren't bad. My hips, back and feet ache more often now, some days worse then others. Finding clothes to wear is getting frustrating, I found a cute maternity clothes store online that I will be placing an order with soon! We are now down to DOUBLE DIGITS of days until baby is due to arrive. Crazy!! It will be fun to have the little guy here with us soon!





I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS! See you next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. We must get together and play this game! Ticket to ride changed my life, this game might too!

    ReplyDelete