My Dry Shampoo Review

5/21/2012
It's Monday! Most of you are probably booing to that, but I love my Mondays. It's when I get the most done. Not too mention I get to spend it with my boys, since daddy has Mondays off too. Annndd I get to watch DWTS and The Bachelorette... Yep, I love Mondays!
I am still working on my closet makeover for this week. Due in part to my sewing machine being out of commission and having to use my mother-in-law's sewing machine to get my projects done. Someday I will either have a new sewing machine or mine will be fixed, and I will never take for granted the chance to work on projects from home when I have spare time!
Annyywhoo, I'm really excited about this one and I hope it turns out! This one is by far the most creative I have gotten with refashioning, so here's hoping.
I've also got big plans for a striped maxi skirt in the works, and some striped burlap curtains for the kitchen. Apparently I like stripes right now.
So stay tuned for some good stuff!

On that note, I made a fabulous find over the weekend that I just have to share with you ladies. Anyone use Dry Shampoo?
I love the stuff. L-O-V-E.
I've been using Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo, but that's until I made this discovery:


{Found here}

I'm not gonna lie, I don't buy Suave products. My long, thick, unruly hair calls for the good stuff when it comes to shampoo and conditioner.
But when I saw this sitting on the shelf for a whopping $2.99, in comparison to the other dry shampoos I used that start at $15 for a little bottle, I had to try.
And I was pleasantly surprised! Not only does it work just as good, but it smells delightful!

What a find.

If you haven't tried Dry Shampoo, I highly recommend it. It gives me great volume and I only have to wash my hair twice a week.
And now, thanks to my awesome find, it's totally affordable.

Cha-ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment