Maternity turned non-maternity

6/22/2012

{top: refashion / white skinnies: rue 21 / shoes & earrings: Maurices / watch: Windsor / bracelet & nail polish: F21}

I was up past 4 in the AM with an upset stomach, so smiling for pictures this morning wasn't coming very naturally. {This also explains my nappy, just-woke-up hair...} But I wanted to show you how my project turned out, so I bucked it up and avoided eye contact with the camera as much as possible!

I happened to have some grey jersey knit fabric that matched the top of this maternity shirt perfectly. So I cut off the old material, did some tedious seam ripping, and sewed on my own grey fabric to transform a maternity shirt into a non-maternity shirt!

One project down, a million more to go!

But seriously, let's not let a little stomach bug get us down yeah? Because I don't know if you know this, but...IT'S FRIDAY! We've got a lot of weekend Summer celebrating to do! As for us, we're planning on relaxing at a concert in the park, maybe celebrating the longest day of the year with some burgers, and *hopefully* hitting the lake or the pool for some swimming.

Hope you all have a fabulous, sunny weekend!

1 comment:

  1. what, this before and after shot is absolutely incredible! you are just too perfect! jealous of your tiny body ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete