A delayed week in pictures post. aka...picture overload...

9/23/2012
Tractor Under house Candy Pumpkins Bath with Rockie Junior mints Cartoons Demo boots monster truck pear TRH ice cream spoon sleeping boy cupcake

What a fabulous and full week we had! I didn't take half as many pictures as I could have. Shame on me & good for me, all at the same time!

And the great thing is, it's still "birthday week". Remember how husband and I have birthdays that are 5 days apart?? So technically we are partying for a week straight. Because really, what is better than that?! Husbands birthday is coming up day after tomorrow, and I can't wait to part-EY some more!

Is there anything better than birthdays?? Okay, maybe Christmas. But birthdays...they are a close second!

And really, that picture of little guy taking a bite from that fresh pear straight off grandma's pear tree? With his nose all smooshed up?? I can't stop smiling when I look at that one! He wins the cutest little smooshed nose boy award, in my book. And every other award in the whole wide world...

Boy do we love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment