A week in pictures and an *almost* wish for snow.

10/12/2012
FrecklesDiaper socksCookie Monster
lace up boots
Crazy HairMe and AngCarls
Red TreesFam Golf
Merrills and Croftse plus bDad & J bridgeMama ParkPizza HutChillin
After trimshadowsThe Bus PushercookiieeXray tech assistanttrikeBath timeus couch cuddles

Don't mind my sometimes too small, sometimes too big pictures up there. I'm still figuring out all this photo editing and measurement nonsense. It's tough stuff!

Today is one of those days that I feel like shouting from the rooftops, "IT'S FRIDAY! IT'S FRIDAY! IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!"

And it's supposed to rain the weekend away. And possibly snow!

I don't think I've ever once in my entire life been excited for the first snow. (unless of course we are counting snow days in elementary school. I was always excited for those!) And let's be honest, I'm not exactly ready for it right now. But I'm as close to being excited as I can get. Does that make any sense? Sometimes, *close* to being excited is just as good.

I guess it's just that...I won't really mind if it snows, that's all. Which is so not like me! But don't be too worried about me. After Christmas I'll be on my knees begging for Spring like I do every year. It's not like I'm suddenly looking forward to winter or anything. Just a nice break from the sunshine, because sometimes you need to have cold, dark and dreary! But only sometimes, and only in small amounts.

And anyway, it's just a darn good thing that they've invented skinny jeans and boots. Because every year I wonder, how did I ever make it through the winters of long jeans that dragged in the snow??!

But why are we talking about snow again? Come on, it's still fall. Really now.

The point is, I am so excited that it's the weekend that I don't care if it snows. That's how excited I am.

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!

On that note, I am craving to watch Elf. Maybe we will bust that out this weekend.

Happy Friday to you all!

1 comment: