Oh hello. Did you miss me?

12/31/2012
You know the 'spring itch' you get around the end of February? Well I've got the itch a little early this year. (go ahead & roll your eyes, you winter lovers) Maybe it's because I've had over a week off work and you can only watch so many movies before you go crazy. Or maybe it's because we had such an easy winter last year, that I hardly remembered what a real snowstorm felt like. Either way, I have just been dying to go on a walk by the river. To take a hike up the canyon. To run outside in the morning while watching the sunrise. To play disc golf on the weekends. To have a picnic at the park. To get a tan on my sad little white legs.

I had high hopes of taking the pup & boy on a walk today, but we woke up this morning to a fresh coat of snow that still needs to be plowed, and it's under 20 degrees outside. Boo-hoo.

Annyhhway, I'm not here to complain! I'm just going crazy for some warm weather and the outdoors. But I'll make it through, because somehow I do. every. single. winter. And really, today is the last day of 2012, don'tchaknow?! I'm spending the day with my favorite fellow, while we wait for our other favorite fellow to get off work so we can part-EY the night away!

And since I took a week off of blogging for the Christmas break, you know what's coming right? iphone picture overload! Here's just a few not-great-quality goodies that I captured on my phone this past week:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Photobucket Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Photobucket Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

To sum it up: Mister J got spoiled for Christmas, mama got to go shopping in the city, daddy has been shoveling the driveway nonstop, and rockie chases icicles in the snow and chews on them like they are dog bones. And we've all been a little bit on the lazy side.

 I'm excited for the New Year. I'm anxious for a regular routine to start back up to kick me out of my funk. And by golly, I'm ready to be a little closer to some warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment