Listen, if you won't like seeing a bunch of random iphone pictures...don't read this post.

1/10/2013
This morning as husband did his usual routine of jumping out of bed and looking out the window first thing, (and why does he do this? Is that normal?!) he quickly exlaimed, "Hey! I can see the Wellsvilles!"

Normally my not-so-morning-person self would have been mostly annoyed that he woke me up. But I was nothing but happy to be awoken to those words. Hallelujah! We can see the mountains!

This smoggy, foggy, crappy-crap inversion has been close to the death of me. I'm afraid to BREATHE out there! No running, no playing in the snow, no afternoon walks through the neighborhoods. It's just, some January's are dreary. And then some January's are down right depressing. Below zero temperatures & air quality that is worse than beijing??! Well that folks is what I call a down right depressing January.

But geez, if we're looking on the brightside, because I have to sometimes, well then at least:

>> I started the day with seeing the beautiful mountains that we haven't seen in weeks
>> and drinking a cold can of dr pepper
>> I've been eating lots of pizza (which would be better if I was running too...)
>> I finally started watching downton abbey, and I'm in love! (thanks Linds!)
>> My berry lipgloss looks much better on me when I'm pale

And that's all I got.

You know, Dan and I are considering going on a cruise in a few months. Is it just the January talking? Are we in our right minds? I hate to get my hopes up, but by golly wouldn't that be the best thing ever?! A nice sunny cruise? Right now, it would be a dream come true.

And anyway, this is all too pathetic to think about but sometimes I have nothing good to post on here. Just a bunch of iphone pictures of us being held hostage by a freezing cold inversion.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

{that last picture are three of mister J's best friends right now while we are cooped up in the house}

No comments:

Post a Comment