Five Things

9/16/2016






1. Embellished jackets. I have been swooning over embellished jackets for weeks now, but if you follow me on pinterest you know that already. (I snagged that patched jean jacket up there at tj maxx.)


2. Dakota bread. Dan and Jace won't touch it, so Beck and I get it all to ourselves!


3. These sapphire earrings that lover boy surprised me with. They are absolutely lovely.


4. This ice cream flavor at cold stone creamery: oreo cream filling! I mixed in crushed oreos alone. It was divine.


5. This ny times article that has hugely inspired me to slow it down. "Busy is being in one place doing one thing with the nagging sense you that you ought to be somewhere else doing something different. I like to be calm. I like to have nothing in particular to do and nowhere in particular to be."




I am so looking forward to this weekend! It has been one of those weeks, you know the ones, where it drags on a bit and every morning you wake up just baffled that it isn't Friday yet. And now it is Friday! Praise the Lord!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Get out there and get you some!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment